Advertisement

Wednesday 6 February 2013

Criminal Minds Season 8 Episode 14 All That Remains

Criminal Minds Season 8 Episode 14 All That Remains This is one of the best shows I have ever watched (and I watch some of the best on TV - The West Wing, all of the Law and Orders, House MD). On Wednesday nights, I use to watch "The West Wing", but then that moved to Sunday. I started to watch "Head Cases", but to my great disappointment (though not surprise) that was cancelled. So, on a whim, I tried out "Criminal Minds". I have never made a better TV decision.

Criminal Minds is a psychological thriller that keeps your undivided attention. Like Law & Order, no one character gets the direct star treatment. I have seen seven episodes, and I still do not have a favorite character (which is highly unusual for me). I love them all. Every single week, this is the only show I can hardly wait for.

I have watched each episode of Criminal Minds, and I agree with the writer from Canada about this show (and also about their comments on NCIS, which seems to have more spark and humor than the other CSI shows).

Mandy Patinkin turns anything he's in to pure gold, and I hope "Criminal Minds" will get a long run! The plots are engaging, the cast interacts well together, and nobody comes off as being too "preachy," as you get with some of the CSIs and Law & Orders.

Thanks for the opportunity to support a fine show which is up against some tough competition. I watched "Lost" quite a bit it's first season, but finally got bored with it because it never seemed to have any resolution. Just episode upon episode of wondering why it wasn't going anywhere. In other words, "Lost" lost me! And I'm starting to get that same feeling with "Desperate Housewives," too. When I was a kid I really enjoyed ongoing serials; but not that much anymore....

Shows like Criminal Minds and Numbers and NCIS manage to make you think you've watched a complete story; and from my point of view, I respond to that kind of entertainment much, much better!

Advertisement